okay guys. I love this stuff. i love that you take 30 seconds to read my blog, let alone a few minutes to try to learn more about me ❤ i love it. thank you for the nomination Sissy Mack!!
Finding bloggers that have less than 200 followers is tough!
Mack’s Questions are as follows:
1. What is your favorite thing about yourself? I really like that i’m not judgmental and that I think I try my hardest to see the entire situation before I figure out how to approach it.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Germany ❤
3. What is your favorite creative medium? Photography and painting. but i’m really bad at painting.
4. What is your geeky secret? Geeky? I have no idea. I’m really crazy about office supplies.
5. How would you describe your style? colorful and fun. clean and tidy.
6. When did you start writing? ive always written and it’s always been a secret.
7. Why did you start writing? i wanted to be famous like Anne Frank and have one of my diaries discovered, but because i ended up doing something really cool. (this is my geeky fact, i guess haha)
8. What is your favorite dessert? I really love mint chocolate chip ice cream but i am lactose intolerant, so i guess… cookies?
9. Do you prefer fiction or non-fiction? oh gosh it depends! i love it all.
10. What was the last movie you watched? Logan. it was grusome.
11. Which continent do you live on? North American continent!
***Eleven Random Facts About Me***
1. Mustard is slowly becoming my favorite color.
2. I am overly addicted to the clothing line LuLaRoe
3. I don’t have a lot of close friends
4. I’m a 26 year old grandma.
5. The craziest thing i’ve ever done is become a step mom.
6. I really want to raise goats.
7. My husband and I are working our way to become DeBt FrEe!
8. House hunting is actually one of my favorite things to do
9. I am obsessed with my dogs.
10. I really love reading, now that I’m no longer a student.
11. Cleaning is therapy. Clean house = clean mind.
Now I get to nominate some of my favorite small blogs. I love following each of you and just want you all to know that you inspire me.
1. Redneck Lena
2. Newish Wife
Now it’s my turn to ask the questions!
1. Dogs or cats?
2. What’s your DREAM job, no strings attached?
3. When did you start writing?
4. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
5. What’s one thing you’d like to improve about yourself?
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. What’s the first vehicle you owned?
8. Do you have any creative hobbies (aside from writing)?
9. Do you have any children?
10. What’s the one thing you’d like to be known for?
11. Where are you from?