Y’all, Angela Campbell just nominated me for the “Blog-aholic Award” which just made me smile from ear to ear! I am new to the blogosphere and am still trying to gain my audience and readers. THANK YOU for your nomination! I love it!
“The Blog-aholic Award is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who ‘share and inspire others’” –The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Put the above logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their ‘About’ page)
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers, or more of you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My best posts:
- Cranberry Relish in its Worst Form
- When Your Husband Finally Gets It
- Don’t Let Them Stop You
- Married People Habits that Unmarried People Just Don’t Get
3 facts about me:
- I’m sort of wildly obsessed with flowers of all sorts (especially sunflowers) but have the furthest thing from a Green Thumb. Send me pictures of them or come and plant some for me, I am obsessed.
- I run a small time photography shop and am so excited to start expanding!
- My husband and my dad are my absolute best friends in the entire world. I don’t know what I would do without them cheering me on every day.
My nominees are:
- this tiny blue house
- Not the average mama
- Single Dads are Cool
- A Thomas Point of View
Thanks for reading!!